Time & Location
26 Mar, 11:00 – 27 Mar, 17:00
London, Clapham Town, London, UK
About the event
Hello, precious human.
Welcome to our weekend adventure into the realm of deep intimacy with yourself and others.
Let us give you a few questions to contemplate:
How are you - really - when it comes to being in connection to others?
How easy is it for you to identify your needs and desires in a relational encounter? What are your current edges & challenges when it comes to expressing all of who you are?
What parts of you need more space, attention and care than everyday communication allows?
What are your blind spots or places you are less familiar with?
What are the patterns that hold you back from feeling deeply connected to yourself and others?
What does your heart deeply long for?
How do you perceive yourself and how are you perceived by others?
What are the unique gifts that only you can bring to the space?
This experiential human connection weekend is the perfect place to explore these and many other inquiries.
This journey will bring you a lot of value you if you:
- Long for more intimacy with self and others
- Want more ease in your life - Want to know yourself better and relate to all aspects of yourself with more kindness
- Want to bring more of your true self are into connection with other humans - Are someone who appreciates non-linear, intuitive, organic ways of being - Value sensitivity and nuance
- Have at least one part that yearns to be known and seen in a deeper way
- Are ready to take some relational risks and experiment with less familiar ways of being
- Are willing to explore places that might feel challenging
- Want to grow your emotional and embodied intelligence
- Want to have more resilience in your life
- Want to get a better sense of relational boundaries
- Appreciate the quality of spaciousness and attuned attention to your experience
- Love being in a nurturing, supportive space where all of you is welcome
- Are curious about the healing potential of the collective we-space
- Are willing to bring an intention to have an open mind and receive as much as you can from this space
- Resonate with any of the above and are ready to co-create some magic with us! In this experiential weekend we will be bringing together practices of circling, authentic relating and other embodied modalities to slow down and explore our in-the-moment experience, edges, tender spaces and ways of being together.
You can expect an easy organic flow of things, gentle structures (processes) to help us slow down, soothe our busy minds and deepen into the moment and our immediate experience.
Also - plenty of warmth, love and support from us - your facilitators.
We like to think of it as an adventure for the brave-hearted gentle souls. We don’t know exactly where it will take us, but we trust it to be a beautiful, immersive, soul enriching journey.
We would love to invite you for a ride with us!
This event will be facilitated by Ksenia Belash, Enrique Fernandez and Ranjit Krishnamma.
Ksenia is a circling facilitator, also trained in other modalities, including Gestalt and NVC. She leads various circles inspired by the themes of deep relating, embodied self-expression, authenticity and surrender
Enrique is the co-founder of Circling Evolution, he leads different types of events based around human connection and also practices as an Integral coach.
Ranjit Krishnamma has 30+ years of experience of leading transformational groups and healing processes. Ranjit is a group facilitator, trainer of facilitators, creator of unique experiential workshops, mentor, healing guide.
The journey will take place on the 26th and 27th of March 2022.
From 11:00 till 18:00 on the Saturday and from 11:00 till 17:00 on the Sunday.
The venue is near Clapham Common, London, full details will be given upon registration.
The investment for this weekend is £220 early bird until 28th of February and then the regular price is £280
Via bank transfer. Please use your name as reference.
N R FERNANDEZ
sort code 30-97-62
Limited spaces, first come first served.
If you have never attended one of our events and would like to know more before committing, please contact me for a free 20 minute chat.
Please message Enrique Fernandez, or email email@example.com to confirm that you have paid or to ask us any questions that you may have.